May 1, 2012

Tuesday's Kitchen Tip {Must Have Seasonings}

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a fabulous day :) Today I am sharing two seasonings I must have in my pantry at all times. If you follow my recipes you know that I am a huge fan of garlic and herb seasoning. Well, there is a specific brand I am particular fond of and here it is dun dun dun...

garlic and herb

I buy this at my local Sam's, but if you cannot find this brand you can buy it from Amazon. I know there are many varieties of garlic and herb seasoning, but hands down this is the best, or at least that is my opinion.

Another seasoning that is a must...

Tony's Creole Seasoning
If you want to spice things up, this is the seasoning for you!

What seasoning is a must in your pantry?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Another family addicted to Tony's! To tell you how much of a staple it is in our house: my 2 year old son knows it by name and asks for it by name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love, love, love Tony's. But then I stumbled across another brand that has stolen my loyalty. Might be hard to find, usually at a BBQ Store, but if you can find it (or order it online) try Dizzy Pig's Swamp Venom. So goo, plus all their rubs are natural, gluten free and contain no MSG. Just something you might want to look at. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...