June 25, 2012

Guest Post Line Up

I am so happy to announce that my husband is flying over the Atlantic Ocean as I type. Pick up time at the airport is at 2:00 today and I am so excited. Signs are made, Father's Day presents are in line, house is almost done, and a meal plan from out of this world is prepared! I cannot wait!

I am so blessed that these lovely ladies have volunteered to guest post for me while my husband is in so I can give him my full attention!

If you do not already follow these amazing cooks, please do! A big thank you goes out to all my guests...


thank you

The Fountain Avenue Kitchen

Tuesday June 26th

Walking on Sunshine
Thursday June 28th

Cherished Bliss- {my sister}
Tuesday July 3rd

Rants From My Crazy Kitchen

Thursday July 5th

Sweet Heat Chefs

Saturday July 7th

Chew Love

Tuesday July 10th

&
Tales From a Kansas Farm Mom

Thursday July 12th

Please go visit these wonderful women when you have a chance!
They have amazing stories and family, fun recipes to share!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and please enjoy your time with your hubby and thank him for his service!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...