September 27, 2012

Pico de Gallo

Pico de Gallo is a wonderful addition to just about anything! Top burgers, tacos, nachos, fish, grilled chicken...the possibilities are endless! This is how I make my Pico de Gallo, I hope you enjoy the recipe!

Pico de Gallo

4 roma tomatoes, chopped
1  jalapeƱo, seeded and chopped (add seeds if you want more spice)
2-3 garlic cloves minced (depending on the size of your garlic cloves and taste)
1/2 sweet yellow onion, chopped
1/4 cup chopped cilantro (or to taste)
juice of 1 lime or lemon
kosher salt and ground pepper (to taste)
1 tsp apple cider vinegar

Mix all ingredients together and enjoy the freshness and the aroma of all these wonderful Mexican flavors!
Makes approximately 2 cups.

1 comment:

  1. I've never used apple cider vinegar in pico. I like that idea!
    Thank you for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...